Sparkly Baby Card

Good morning everyone!

Baby cards usually have soft color palettes.  Today i'm sharing a baby with bold colors and sparkles.  

I created my background with watercolors.  I've been using an inexpensive watercolor kit i picked up at Target for a while.  With watercolor techniques seen so often lately, i thought i'd invest in a quality watercolor set.  I decided to go with Gansai watercolor kit... WOW i am in love it with.  The colors are so vibrant and bright.  LOVE LOVE it!  

My stamp images are stamped on silver glittered card stock, fussy cut and hung using mini clothespins.

I'm linking this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting at the weekend and good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome watercoloring. Love the sparkle. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *