The Alley Way Stamps February Sneak Peek Day 3

Hello friends!  Today is TAWS February Release Sneak Peek Day 3.  I'm featuring a new set called Branching Out.  For this card, i stamped the bunny on the right using mirror stamping technique.  
  • First, I mounted a background stamp in Avery Elle's Texture Tiles set on a clear block with the smooth surface facing out.
  • Inked my original bunny image and stamped on the smooth background stamp
  • Then stamped the transferred bunny image on the card.  
  • Last i stamped my original bunny image on the left.  
My bunny were colored with Copics.  The sentiment bubble and the bottom border are from Mama Elephant.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoy your day!



I'm addding my card to the following challenge:



3 comments:

  1. Sweet little bunnies! Love your watercolor masterpiece. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Emily! this is precious! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life.....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing your card with this stamping technique, I'm inspired to give it a try! This is so sweet!!! Love this little bunny and it's 'mirror-twin!!' Perfectly CAS too! Really wonderful card. Have a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *