Paper Sweeties May 2015 Release Rewind!

Hello there, welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Rewind.  

Today I'm sharing a card that combines a new and a previous released stamp/die sets.  I chose the 'Sweet' die from Happy Sweet Cuts and the puppy image from Sweeties Pets set.  I stamped the puppy image on a small piece of water color cardstock.  Then I embossed it in white and added some watercolors to the image.  Next, using the 'Sweet' die and cut it from the puppy panel.  I added some sequins and foam tape to create a shaker card.  Finally, I mounted the panel on a dry embossed card base.  

Please check out our DT for more beautiful inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!




On the inside...


8 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE LVE LOVE this!! Such a SWEET Card Design!! I LOVE the Shaker and you Water Coloring!! =) HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puppy panel is Sweet! I really love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the puppy paper you created!!! Fantastic design my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!! Soooo cute!! LOVING the puppies!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, just look at all those sweet puppies! Love your style Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely precious!!! Love the puppies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! What a creative sweet card with the embossed pups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um...this is GENIUS!!! LOVE this totally unique card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *