CAS-ual Friday - Guest Designing Day 2



Hello friends and welcome back!

Today is my 2nd day guest designing at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  For today's cards, I'm using the following stamp sets and dies: Lovely GreetingsCasual Comfort, and Casual Trees Fri-dies



On the first card, I created the red background pattern using one of the stamps in Lovely Greetings.  Next I die cut the frame on that pattern.  I stamped the sentiment on the card base, and used the inner square of my frame to mask over the sentiment.  I created the textured background using white embossing paste and a stencil.  Then I immediately removed the mask.  Finally, I adhered my frame around the sentiment using foam tapes and added clear sequins.



On my next cards, I used Casual Comfort and Casual Trees Dies.  I embossed the trees in white, and die cut them.  Next, I masked the bottom of my card base, and distress the top part to make the gradient background.  Finally, i adhered the tree to the pink background, added some pearls and sentiment.  


Close up look of tiny peals


On my last card, I'm using the same design as the 2nd one, except different distress ink background and sentiment to create a total different occasion.  


Thank you so much for visiting, have a great day!  And here are the products I used on today's cards.  

     

2 comments:

** Thank you for all your comments! *