Mom, You're Wonder-ful

Hello friends,

Today I'm sharing a fun card using TAWS stamp sets called Happy Hero and Penguins on Parade.  This Wonder Woman inspired image is so fun to color and a great fit for Mother's Day.  

For this card, I created the background using stencil and distress inks.  I stamped, colored my stamp image with Copics, then fussy cut and adhered on my stenciled background using foam tape.  The sentiment is also adhered with foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


   

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card, Emily! Moms are wonderwomen, aren't they?! Love the stenciled background you've created. And all the bright colors. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emily!!! I wish you were my daughter... this is just the cutest card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *