Great News!!

Good morning everyone,

I have some great news to share: I will be joining Crafter's Companion Design Team.  It is such an honor to be part of a group of super talented ladies.  

Let's get to the card I made for today.

- On a piece of A2 cardstock, I partially embossed the bottom part and set aside.  
- Next I stamped my flowers and leaves on Spectrum Aqua Watercolor cardstock using Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The stamps are from Anemone stamp set.  This my my fist time using this cardstock and really like it.  Since my flowers are colored in, you can't see the difference, but this cardstock is whiter than the one found at local craft stores.  
- I colored them using Spectrum Aqua markers in aquamarine, orange, yellow and moss.  After cutting these flowers and leaves out, I adhered them just above the embossed area on my card stock.
- Finally, I added the sentiment from Butterfly Silk set and adhered the panel over the card base. 

That's it for today.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!!



8 comments:

  1. Oh yes! You are so wonderful!! This cad is amazing. Congratulations and welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Emily!!! LOve your stunning Anemones!!! [and you know I'll love anything embossed, and white!!!] What is going on in the center of your flowers, Em ... looks gorgeous, whatever it is!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! Your coloring is awesome! Beautiful card! I can't wait to see more of your CC creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Emily...love the colors you chose! Looking forward to seeing all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay YOU!
    Congrats!!!!
    Your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You'll be a wonderful addition to the CC DT!! This is a beautiful card. The partial embossed area really accents your gorgeous anemones. Really lovely. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW ... congratulations, Emily :)

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *